Stefan Seyfried <seife at b1-systems dot de> started a discussion with me regarding the use of libtalloc (2.0.1) in the X11:Xorg project of the openSUSE Build Service.
The 2.0.1 replaced the 3.5.4 as available from the main openSUSE distribution software repository.
We - Simo, Tridge, and me - already discussed the potential issue at the last sambaXP conference but unfortunately I had no time to solve the issue.
This was a downstream packaging issue. For all SUSE based products I've fixed it by packaging the ldb, talloc, tdb, and tevent libraries on post-11.3 systems by using the actual version in the RPM spec file.
In addition I've added a build check to ensure the version used in the spec file fits to the version of the source code in use.