Thank you for your continued business.
I think return code of smbclient might be more accurate
when some points of client.c modified.
A> in cmd_mkdir() of client.c ( line 1462, 1471)
The return value has not been implemented yet.
When there is an error, it returns code 1, others it return code 0.
B> in cmd_rmdir() of client.c (line 2678)
The return value should be "return 1" if an error
C> in cmd_dir() of client.c
The do_list() returns void, it should return
an integer value to express status of it.
D> in cmd_del() of client.c
The do_list() and do_del() both return void,
it should return the integer values.
Thank you for your attention.
I've fixed this problem with a larger patch based on your code. Fix in v3-6-test and master.
Thank you for your kindly helps.
I changed the status to FIXED.
Thanks a lot.