I have a situation:
- a client station have a map in lpt1(net use lpt1 \\pdc\printer) to an printer in samba/cups.
- this client connect in a terminal service w2003, and run a DOS program that print in lpt1
This situation works fine in samba-3.0.14a but when I upgraded to samba-3.0.21a the docs printed from DOS program in lpt1 go to printer and print incorrect(change the newlines, it polishes blank page, eat some words). I tested and it happens from version 3.0.20.
I tested run DOS program in local machine(client station) and print to map in lpt1, and it works, print correctly.
The problem occur only when the client connect in windows terminal service 2003.
please attach a raw tcpdump (or ethereal trace) of a failed
attempt to print. Thanks.
no response. closing.