Created attachment 14346 [details]
Screenshot of MMC
I've added for example some _sip srv records. The _tcp ones show, but the _udp ones don't. They resolve correctly, and attempts to create them in MMC display the error that they already exist. They just don't seem to show in the GUI of MMC.
Not sure what debug logs to attach as I don't know where the error might lie.
Joe is looking into exactly this at the moment. Looks like an issue in the dnsserver rpc server.
I tested these steps on a Win 10 with DNS manager.
I cant reproduce this anymore on samba 4.12.7
this looks fixed.
Can also confirm. Issue no longer present