There are several regressions in the "ctdb ip" code in 4.5.x:
* Output is not sorted when running "ctdb ip all"
* Memory corruption and associated crash when running "ctdb ip -v"
* Attempts to GET_PUBLIC_IP_INFO from CTDB_UNKNOWN_PNN for unhosted IPs
* "ctdb ip -v" prints 4294967295 instead of -1 for unhosted IPs
2 other issues were identified in the same code:
* "ctdb ip all" can incorrectly report IP assigned for addresses that have
been released but for which takeover has failed on the target node.
* Information for IP addresses is printed in reverse sort order
This has always been the case but is counter-intuitive. It is worth
fixing this while adding test cases...
Created attachment 12773 [details]
Patches for v4-5
This is ready for 4.5.
(In reply to Martin Schwenke from comment #2)
Pushed to autobuild-v4-5-test.
(In reply to Karolin Seeger from comment #3)
Pushed to v4-5-test.
Closing out bug report.
*** Bug 12506 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***