The Samba-Bugzilla – Bug 10969
samba client write speed almost down to zero, samba service exports a glusterfs volume mount point.
Last modified: 2014-11-27 03:37:03 UTC
hi,i build a samba cluster use glusterfs&ctdb&samba with 3 nodes.
(1) i create a gluster dht volume in 3 nodes, 1 brick per node.
(2) i mount the gluster volume on a node, and run samba to share.
(3) in client PC, i mount the samba share file space .
(4) i use three test program(just open a file, and cycle write) 3 files to the samba mount point, the three files will finally write to only one brick, .
(5) when i shudown one node , i think just one program will exit,but all test program not exit,and all write speed slow almost slow to 0.
my english is poor , i hope you can understand me,thanks very much.